The Innocence Abroad

... observations of the International

Friday, August 19, 2005

Well here are a few images of the beautiful stadt of Radolfzell in Baden-Wurtemberg where I am staying for the first two months. Lucky me! The lowdown on Radolfzell? It is tourist area with lots of toruists, places to swim (which I do almost everyday), beautiful landscapes, lots of apple trees, people who eat ice cream every day (the best I have ever tasted! And cheap 60 cents for 1 scoop), and ride bikes everywhere they go (much easier to do than in WV.) I will definitely be putting more and more of these pictures as I go along. Hoffentlich, this will do for now! (I am actually working on figuring out out how to post these pics, which I thought I had figured out... apparently not. Anyway please have patience!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home