The Innocence Abroad

... observations of the International

Monday, August 29, 2005

Sorry about the lack of posts this past week, but things have been quite busy but of course very interesting. Last Saturday I went to Freiburg and I have so great pics of that. It was a wunderbar stadt. I climbed up my first cathedral all the way to the top. Very cramped and very high. The town had some other interesting places too, like and archeological museum, wine garden with different vines from around the world. What I loved msot about it was the amount of green that could easily be seen by looking out your window. The city is located on the edge of the Schwarzwald, so dark green mountains surround the entire city. It is nice to look out and not have to see miles upon miles of city. That is just for starters. I will get some more on the blog soon.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home