The Innocence Abroad

... observations of the International

Monday, August 29, 2005

After Freiburg, I had a pretty busy week. The people from InWent came visited us gave us some more information about the program and did one on one interviews. I haven't received any information from Erfurt yet, which should have happened by now so I could start a planning a weekend trip there. But no news yet. Pretty hard when all you hear about is how beautiful Erfurt is! Anyway, that went well. I also had a monatliche Pruefung, which I aced and have moved to a higher level of German class (so you can rest assured I am getting better!)
And Freitag, a big day- spent the evening watching the German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder speak at a rally in Friedrichshafen am Bodensee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home