The Innocence Abroad

... observations of the International

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Thüringen Wald and another schloss


My tutor from the University here in Erfurt (not to be confused with the tutor who InWent has set me me up with, so in all I have two tutors) took me for little ride through the Thüringen Wald a couple of weeks ago. So I got to see some good scenes of Fall in Germany. It has been one of the best Falls ever! The weather has been fantastic without much rain at all. Lucky me, apparently that is not normal at all here in Thüringen. Egal! I am enjoying while it lasts. So basically We visited a camp that was built during the glory days of the German Democratic Republic- a very interesting place. Then we headed out to a town called Meinigin, which is right smack dab in the middle of the Thüringer Wald- Which had some very impressive buildings.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home