The Innocence Abroad

... observations of the International

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Knie Nachricht

So I finally got to the bottom of what has been bothering my knee for so long and has hindered me when I would go running. I got my MRI (with the help of my tutor who trnaslated when i didn't understand) and the results showed that I had a (rather small tear, maybe why I don't feel it when I walk, only run) torn meniscus (in other words the cartilage) in my knee. Aha! So basically it will take some to heal, and there really isn't too much to do, other than maybe a very small surgery. That is maybe, a follow up visit to the doctor will indicate what I need to do from here. Until then, it looks like I should stick with swimming.
More to come in the near future....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home