The Innocence Abroad

... observations of the International

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Rome, more of it!

Some more of Rome and the Vatican in particular.

Ah Yes the famous Sistine Chapel. I didn't get the one painting on the ceiling of God and Adam photographed as I wasn't supposed to even take this one. Oh well. I will take it!

Another Shot of the Colosseum...

So the day we went to the Vatican we got to see the Pope do a small little ceremong the day before the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. Pretty sweet. I should have tried some of my German on him. I am sure he gets tired of all the Latin...

Mary Beth and I at St. Peter's.

The way to the Sistine Chapel has rooms upon rooms and hallways upon hallways of paintings, decorations, anything you could possibly think of. Here's is only one example!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lookin' good :) Have great New Year, bud! ~ivan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home